Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Transcript #Help

Hi All,

After researching and looking through previous discussions, I still have a question about requesting that a transcript be sent to LSAC. My undergrad institution uses National Student Clearinghouse. I selected LSAC as the recipient with electronic delivery. The next page asks for the recipient delivery information, specifically an email address. I've looked all over the LSAC website and cannot find anything about providing an email address for National Student Clearinghouse. Any insight?? Thanks!

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited August 2019 2689 karma

"Transcripts will not be accepted via email."

https://www.lsac.org/applying-law-school/jd-application-process/cas/requesting

If you're trying to do it electronically, but they're going to email it, it wont work. You'll have to choose the slow method of snail mail then. There's an instant electronic type of transfer that many (not all) schools use, but for those who choose email, LSAC does not consider an email a form acceptable to be the electronic transfer. And with National Student Clearinghouse, the schools have say on how things are sent. My community college, for example, used NSC and didn't even have an electronic option, despite many schools having such on that platform.
    Whatever you do.. make sure the LSAC cover sheet is signed and uploaded to your request!

• kstiffler09kstiffler09 Alum Member
    53 karma

thank you @AudaciousRed! I appreciate it.