Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to LSAC. please help!!

mc_meattmc_meatt Alum Member
in General 123 karma
Hi, I'm kind of lost...

what do i do if I cannot visit the registrar at my undergrad to give them LSAC's "transcript request fom" with my signature on it??

I know its that simple but i'm still confused...

for example, the registrar at my undergrad allows student to request transcript either through online or through their own transcript request form that needs to be completed and returned via fax, scan and e-mail.

And yes, I can do that. BUT what do I do with the LSAC's "transcript request fom" with my signature on it...?

please help me.

And another quick question. Which one has to be done first? paying for the CAS or sending transcripts to LSAC. Or it doesn't matter?

Thank you so much in advance..!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Scan and email it to them or fax it to them... If unsure, just call the registrar as they do this all the time...They'll direct you to what the fastest method is for them...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 7965 karma
    I contacted the registrar at my alma mater and let them know I was applying to law school. They are very familiar with the process and will let you know what the easiest/fastest way to get the LSAC for etc. to them. Highly recommend giving them a call!
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    edited August 2015 1654 karma
    You don't have to send in the form if your school uses Credential Solutions to request transcripts online.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    of your school uses Credential Solutions to request transcripts online.
    Unfortunately mine did not; OP, does your school use one of the online transcript services LSAC accepts?