Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October Test

itskidactiveitskidactive Alum Member
in General 93 karma

Hey guys,

So my timed PT's are around 152-155 and I'm BR'ing around 160-161. Currently scheduled for the October test but having second thoughts on it since my goal score is a 160. I'm thinking of going ahead with the October test and probably take it again January 2020. Thoughts?

Thank you


  • jessicacejessicace Alum Member
    90 karma

    I would take it January instead of October if those are your options. if there’s one thing I regret it’s taking the lsat before I was averaging the score I wanted. There’s also test day factors like anxiety or construction outside your building that sometimes results in scoring below your testing average. I would wait if it were me.

  • tiffanydwhite1tiffanydwhite1 Free Trial Member
    13 karma

    I would definitely delay. Since it’s less than a month until the test, and assuming your current PTs don’t have a significant jump you would be best off when you are averaging your goal score of 160. I took two tests too early hoping for my high scores or my BRs without fully committing to have a full process down and my goal as my average. I don’t know if you’ve taken a test before, but test jitters get to you more than you think.

  • jakejohns777jakejohns777 Member
    52 karma

    Is November an option? You could take November and January

  • felizsusannafelizsusanna Free Trial Member
    17 karma

    Literally in the exact same position. I'm probably going to the take the October and if the score I need isn't in range then I'm applying next cycle and taking a summer test.

Sign In or Register to comment.