Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSAT 88: almost perfect RC, ask me questions - 7Sage Forum

LSAT 88: almost perfect RC, ask me questions

lsatslayer-1lsatslayer-1 Member
edited October 2019 in Reading Comprehension 113 karma

I got almost perfect RC, missed one,because I misread the question. Was it easy for you too? Shoot me any questions!

Comments

• minglejingleminglejingle Alum Member
    64 karma

Congrats!!! What helped you the most to improve this much?

• tina_gktina_gk Alum Member
    125 karma

great job.. how did you approached most strongly supported questions?

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

I missed 3. Good job on -1!

• lsatslayer-1lsatslayer-1 Member
    edited October 2019 113 karma

For me, after I read every paragraph, I would pause and summarize in my mind quickly for 10 secs. Like wait- what was that about? If I’m reading a passage with theme I’m not a fan of; I would just remind myself to look for structure and ways of reasoning and not be carried away by the gritty details- not yet anyways. However, most “thesis” passages will hinge on a lot of MSS and evidence based questions so be prepared! ESP science passages - so save time for these...
    As for the answers, if an answer choice looks too good, it may be it- and go for the subtle one unless the passage is extremely one sided.
    And verifying my answers in MSS is very important- do not rely on your memory! That was what was causing me points- I would be like- oh I remember and just circle and move on- but now I verify. Sometimes MSS expects you to make a leap and it can seem far fetching but I think most answer options are out of scope - so go by POE. when you read, read with an active mind. Something like, on this is the thesis? these are the evidence ? and oooh I bet they will ask about this weird process!
    Some people go extra and highlight code their parts, like yellow for thesis, pink for evidence and orange for dates/quantifiers but you don’t have to if you train yourself to look up things fast.