Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got my first score in the high 170s!

TorontoVSallTorontoVSall Alum Member
edited November 2019 in General 104 karma

Just needed to share this with someone, it has been incredibly hard to miss out on so many social events, be isolated from people and not be as healthy (neglecting gym and nutrition) as a result of studying so much! I was feeling really down today, but took a PT anyway.

The RC section was absolutely brutal, I flagged like 9 questions and was sure this was gonna be my worst score yet. I guess this also serves as a valuable lesson to never give up and not try and guess how you did mid-test, just move on and persevere!

Actually slightly upset with myself for letting myself get demotivated by the RC section. I may have been able to do way better on the last LR section if I didn't get down on myself. But either way I got a 175 and I am quite proud and excited!

Comments

• lsatgirl-1lsatgirl-1 Alum Member
    edited November 2019 256 karma

Congrats on scoring in the 170s :) I have been feeling frustrated myself lately with all the studying. This post came at the right time. Just got to keep going one step at a time.

• TorontoVSallTorontoVSall Alum Member
    104 karma

@"lsatgirl-1" said:
    Congrats on scoring in the 170s :) I have been feeling frustrated myself lately with all the studying. This post came at the right time. Just got to keep going one step at a time.

I feel you, if you are writing in November too then at least the end is in sight! But yeah it's honestly been very difficult and most people don't really understand the pressure or the effort required. My friends all just think I have suddenly become really lame cuz I never want to hang out, hopefully it all pays off and we can relax and party for a week straight once it's all over! :smiley:

• Gee-dawgGee-dawg Member
    319 karma

I can relate to this as well. I have been missing out on so many events and by the time I am done studying I am probably not gonna have any friends left haha.
    Congrats on the 175 :)