Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time frame of PTing?

GodsPlanGodsPlan Member
edited November 2019 in General 176 karma

Hey so I’m just starting to PT. I was wondering if it’s normal to PT, BR, and Check answers each on different days? Since this score has tons of wrong answers (I’ve done 2 pt’s and got 140, and143), I feel like to do all 3 in one day and try another PT right after seems a bit excessive.

Comments

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

Even when I was at the end of my studies and scoring high 160s low 170s, it would take me a full day to BR and check answers. So thats perfectly normal to take that long.

• GodsPlanGodsPlan Member
    176 karma

@cooljon525 said:
    Even when I was at the end of my studies and scoring high 160s low 170s, it would take me a full day to BR and check answers. So thats perfectly normal to take that long.

Awesome! I thought I was going very slow but this is very reassuring!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I imagine doing a thorough job of blind reviewing your PTs and ending up with less PTs would be more beneficial than rushing through a few more. Quality over quantity! I haven't started PTing yet because I'm still not done with the CC, but that's the approach I intend to take :)

• Achen165Achen165 Member
    656 karma

Personally, my brain is typically fried after a PT, and at most after a 5-section PT I BR LG. The following day I begin with the logic game again. Then I proceed to blind review LR, follows by RC. Day 3 is when review phase actually happens.