Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First acceptance and a big thank you.

RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
in General 1094 karma

I remember when I first found this website last year after 5 months of studying for the LSAT and one cancelled score. I wrote the test two more times and ended up with a mid/high 160s score. Maybe I didn’t quite reach the 99th percentile on the real exam but I scored well enough to be confident about some pretty great tier 1 schools. For that I owe this community a big thanks: I wouldn’t have had the motivation to keep going without you.

I received my first acceptance from my state University on Friday, January 10th. This was a surprise since I had only applied on January 8th and I thought it would take longer. I’m waiting on six more results before I decide where I’ll attend but things are starting in the right direction!

My 2.8 GPA and unusual educational background (hybrid online/b&m while serving active duty military) had me concerned that I would be in for a disappointing cycle. I needed a great LSAT and thanks to 7Sage I did well enough to be above the 75th percentile for almost every school in the country. Granted, my softs are solid (I’m a senior NCO with 14 years in the Army) but nothing helps an application like a strong LSAT. Thanks and good luck to everyone who’s still toiling with the test: there’s light at the end of the tunnel!

Comments