Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have three brand new tests left

cloopdedoopcloopdedoop Member
in General 14 karma

I have been studying on and off for a year+ and I have taken almost every practice test 2004-2017. I am taking the March 30 LSAT.
I have just been retaking tests now, even though they are familiar, they still seem new most of the time.
I have three tests (all from 2019) that I've never taken before. Should I save them all for the weekends in March leading up to the test, or should I take them now?
Can't decide whether to save them for closer to the test date or take them earlier and then hard review them in March.

Comments

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    edited February 2020 550 karma

@cloopdedoop I would say keep them until the end. I have taken every PT from 10 up multiple times, including the India PT's and I can't stress how frustrating it is not having fresh tests. Keep them until the end to gauge your actual performance.

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

Do you need more full length tests? Or do you need more practice to get to your score? If you are already at your target score then use them as practice between now and your test date. If you are not yet at your target score break them up and use the individual sections as timed sections and see if you cannot glean more insights into bettering your performance.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Id say either way you should retake. I think you can use one or two, but i dont think using all 3 is a good idea at all. Even if oyur already at goal score, you wanna save at least one for next attempt in case you do worse than expected