Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvard Bound- Thank you 7sage

nkhamisnkhamis Free Trial Member
in General 9 karma

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to this truly incredible community. After a crazy cycle where in the beginning I literally thought I would get into no schools, I am honestly very shocked at the outcome. The LSAT is hard, but you can do it. I struggled with this test SO MUCH + struggled a lot with crippling anxiety plus family issues while studying for/taking this exam. I also was pretty much below the median at all of the top 3 schools after I got my highest score, which also goes to show that while the LSAT is extremely important, schools do take a holistic look at who you are, your background, and experiences. Having made my decision only a couple of days ago and being able to reflect, even though the process was stressful for the LSAT, I would not have changed how hard I worked and how dedicated I was. I was also very lucky to have many mentors and supporters believing in me when I did not believe in myself or my capabilities to do well. SO- remember to breathe. Tell yourself you can do this. Quiet the negative self talk because you CAN accomplish amazing things. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and your dreams. Remember the LSAT is the last hurdle in a long line of many accomplishments you already have. It does not define you, but if you work hard, unexpected things can happen :) And of course, thank you to JY and to everyone invested in keeping 7sage going- making LSAT prep affordable and accessible truly makes the impossible possible for so many kids, so I hope you know how much you are appreciated.

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Congratulations! That is a fantastic accomplishment!

• pjordan9876pjordan9876 Core Member
    15 karma

Congrats! This is so awesome!!

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4306 karma

Congrats! Take advantage of the Cambridge area and I wish you the best of luck :smile:

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

Congrats and see you in the fall : )

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!!

• WhatslsatWhatslsat Member
    476 karma

HOLY **** Congratulations!! and thank you so so much for sharing this. These stories are the fuel that keeps me going at times when I think I'm not making progress. Would it be okay to ask you questions via DM?? I have a relatively low GPA and think I have a unique story so your comment about "holistic" review piqued my interest. GL in Harvard and stay well!!! congratulations again!!

• Mike_RossMike_Ross Alum Member Sage
    3106 karma

congrats!!! see you in the fall!

• jenn.nguyen31jenn.nguyen31 Alum Member
    6 karma

Congratulations!

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

Congratulations!!! It is very encouraging! Would you like sharing with me who your mentors are/were? When you were preparing LSAT, did you have tutors? If so, who were your tutors? Thank you so much!

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Congratulations!!! May we DM you questions?

• MiamiLaw2024MiamiLaw2024 Alum Member
    62 karma

Why does it say you joined 7sage 4 days ago and only visited the site once on your profile?

• RelentlessRelentless Core Member
    edited April 2020 330 karma

@Miamilaw2024 ~ The last login was 4 days ago. I suppose only to make this post.

Yes, please. Kindly let us know.