Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

152-170 in 3 months, Thanks 7Sage!

clevib06clevib06 Alum Member
in General 22 karma

Okay so this is not a personal flex at all. I started out at a 152 with my diagnostic test almost exactly 3 months ago when I began studying. Now, thanks to JY and 7Sage in general, I just hit a 170 today. I seriously would not have been able to do this without 7Sage. Of course it takes a lot of practice and devotion, but I think that the way in which concepts are clearly explained and the blind review method are a huge help. As an aside, JY's often funny commentary throughout lessons makes it all the more enjoyable. I plan to keep studying as I'm taking the July LSAT, and hopefully I'll continue to improve. For all the people out there wondering if putting in the effort is worth it- IT IS!

Comments

• msiummsium Member
    70 karma

Wow this is so inspiring! Congrats

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Congratulations

• MiamiLaw2024MiamiLaw2024 Alum Member
    62 karma

Congrats! but why does it say you've only visited the site once on your profile?

• clevib06clevib06 Alum Member
    22 karma

Could be because I have had the tab open on my browser ever since I first signed up for the course and so have never left the site and came back. Could be a technical error on the part of the website. Regardless, this wasnt for clout, I just want people to know that if they work hard they can see real improvement! Good luck in your endeavors @miamilaw2024

• clevib06clevib06 Alum Member
    22 karma

@miamilaw2024 or maybe I'm a troll who's intent on hitting up random LSAT boards and telling people that the website they're on is a good resource and if they work hard they can improve? I bet if you use the skills you learn on here you can figure out which is more likely :smile:

• sugarfreeredbullssugarfreeredbulls Yearly Member
    21 karma

Congrats! If you don't mind answering, what was your study schedule like on a day-to-day basis?

• LadyLawyerLadyLawyer Alum Member
    146 karma

Great job and CONGRATS! If you don't mind, what and how did you study for it in 3 months (the amount of hours you studied/per week, how you drilled, what sections did you attack first i.e. LR, LG, RC).

• Mihael K.Mihael K. Alum Member
    edited April 2020 76 karma

What did you improve most on? And on those sections where you improved, what tips/advice can you give? Lastly, congrats!

• WhimsicalWillowWhimsicalWillow Live Member
    79 karma

How long did you take to go through the CC? What was your schedule like?

• MiamiLaw2024MiamiLaw2024 Alum Member
    edited April 2020 62 karma

@clevib06 said:
    @miamilaw2024 or maybe I'm a troll who's intent on hitting up random LSAT boards and telling people that the website they're on is a good resource and if they work hard they can improve? I bet if you use the skills you learn on here you can figure out which is more likely :smile:

Lol that's odd.

• FlashLSATFlashLSAT Alum Member
    293 karma

good stuff! keep it up!