Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Entering data into problem sets taken on paper - 7Sage Forum

Entering data into problem sets taken on paper

sarahburt3871sarahburt3871 Member
edited June 2020 in General 14 karma

Hi all, apologies if this has already been asked or is very clear to others, but I'm wondering about the entering of problem set data (what I chose for each question on problem sets in the CC), if I took them on paper (printed the pdf off), and then went through it. I don't want the analytics to "think" I did the PS in like 1 minute for example, because I could enter the data in a minute, but I actually took say 7 minutes.
Does anyone know how to do this, if it affects timing or anything?
Thanks!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited June 2020 868 karma

Hi there,

No worries! We are very happy to assist you!

Unfortunately, we currently don't have the option to add the Problem Sets into your analytics. To clarify, Problem Set data does not affect your Analytics. Only PrepTests data are reflected in your Analytics.

You can enter your PrepTest answers on the paper format and have them scored, but your timing won't be recorded. You can convert the PrepTest to paper format by tapping on the "Convert" button as shown below:

I hope that helped. Please let us know if you have any further questions!