Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird question regarding June 2007 PT Diagnostic

in General 58 karma

hey guys, i took the June 2007 pt as a cold diagnostic in January as i started my LSAT journey and got annoyed at how low my score was, and deleted the results - horrible lapse of judgment - without blind reviewing as i didn't know how to effectively do it at the time. now im finally done the CC, after many breaks, and want to see how much better i got, but i realized i deleted the results so i cant go back and compare from the original. My question is, should i just retake the June 2007 pt and then blind review and see how they compare to the score of the cold diagnostic, or is it just a waste of time and just start PTing at PT1? thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

While the June 2007 test is most commonly used as a diagnostic other tests are as well. Like yourself I didn’t save my results and regretted it later. Since you have just finished the CC I would recommend instead to start at Prep Test 36. The prep tests prior to that are designed for drilling.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

From that score you can guess certain general things like about how many errors there were in each section and that has some benefits. It's not the worst thing that it got deleted. Your work on the CC is probably more of a data point right now. I've retaken June 2007 before and it can be a useful exercise, though is just one of many chapters in this journey.