Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOR issue

ParmeetBParmeetB Alum Member

Hi.

I had sent a request for an LOR to my professor and by mistake wrote "For school X" in the description. She uploaded the LOR. I want to use that LOR for all schools. So I sent her another link with "for all schools" in the description. Now my recommender cannot upload it since she is only allowed to upload one LOR. Is there an option for her to delete/ rescind it?

I cannot find the option of deleting it so that I can resend her the link.

Please help!! Deadline in less than 48 hours!!

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    edited March 2020 996 karma

This is what LSAC says:

Letters of Recommendation that have been printed or emailed to your recommender cannot be removed from your account. If you would like to cancel your request for a Letter of Recommendation, you will need to contact your recommender directly.

Delete: You can delete a person up until the time you print the letter of recommendation form or send the letter of recommendation request.

• ParmeetBParmeetB Alum Member
    43 karma

Thank you!

• Mario RoboMario Robo Alum Member
    266 karma

There is also a way to add a letter of recommendation from the same recommender. I know because I did this--I think you need to send a new request, as if its from a new person, even though its the same person submitting it. Just do it with a different description