Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Navigating the Site

BigJay20BigJay20 Member
edited July 2020 in General 438 karma

Hi,

So I'm new here and I can't seem to navigate the site.
1. I'm trying to take a prep test at my own pace but selecting the sections I would like to do first instead of following the sections in order, and I can't seem to do that.
2. I want to switch back to digital, I can't.
3. How to I get explanations for the questions I got wrong?
4. Is there a tutorial on how to navigate this site?

Admin Note: The title was edited: formatting guideline #4

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2020 5740 karma

@BlanksonJohn8 said:
    Hi,

So I'm new here and I can't seem to navigate the site.
    1. I'm trying to take a prep test at my own pace but selecting the sections I would like to do first instead of following the sections in order, and I can't seem to do that.
    2. I want to switch back to digital, I can't.
    3. How to I get explanations for the questions I got wrong?
    4. Is there a tutorial on how to navigate this site?

Hi there,

I am happy to help you navigate the 7Sage site. I have answered your questions in order below.

1: PrepTests can only be taken in order starting with the first section. However, if you would like to score single sections, you can create custom Problem Sets with those sections.

Here's how to do it:

a. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    b. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    c. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    d. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    e. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    f. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

2: You can convert the PrepTest from paper to digital by tapping on the "Convert to digital" button. See the screenshot below:

3: All the explanation videos are available on the Explanations Videos tab: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/. However, you can also find links to the explanation videos on the Results Table after you have finished taking a PrepTest or Problem Set. Scroll all the way to the right of the Results Table to find the explanation videos. See the screenshot below:

4: Sorry, we do not have a tutorial on how to navigate the site. However, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. You can email us at: studentservice@7sage.com.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.