Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice test for Flex set up

parkdan7070parkdan7070 Core Member
in General 50 karma

Hi everyone. Does anyone have advice on setting up practice tests or making sure that the practice tests are the same format as Flex? Taking it in August and I know that it is now only three sections (LR, LG, RC) and weighted equally. I would love to practice and know my score in this format and I have no idea how to set it up!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• sarahisksarahisk Member
    272 karma

7Sage has an Lsat Flex Score Converter (https://7sage.com/lsat-flex-score-converter/) where you can input the number of questions missed on each section and they'll recalculate on the basis of how that test would likely be scored as a flex.
    I think we don't exactly know the method by which LSAC calculates flex scores, so what you get from the converter is more of an educated guess of what your score would be, and not a certainty.

• brandonk47brandonk47 Member
    97 karma

What I started to do to help take the most similar tests as the flex is I look at what section 4 is on PT and take it if its LR. That's because the first three sections will be LR, LG, RC just like the flex and I will sit down take them 3 in row like the flex. Not sure if its just me but I think that helps get similar to the flex exam.
    I still will take the last section of LR timed for practice though.