Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just some advice lol

msssss20msssss20 Core Member
edited October 2020 in General 20 karma


  • FJ15FJ15 Member
    60 karma

    Kaplan sucks. My advice would be to not give up. It looks bad right now, but if you are doing PT's and scoring in the upper 150s, a lot of the concepts are already locked in your head. Try scheduling the test for a later date that way you have plenty of time with 7Sage, it makes a big difference. In terms of anxiety, I began yoga during LSAT prep and that has helped soo much! I also make sure to exercise regularly, sleep early, and take magnesium (which also helps with anxiety). My test scores improved so much by little factors I was changing outside of practice. Do not give up on yourself. Keep your head up, you got this!!

  • NamritaktNamritakt Member
    175 karma

    First, you are amazing for even attempting to write this test and powering through despite your anxiety. I would recommend using Calm or Headspace (free meditation apps) and exercising, as well as giving yourself a daily reminder of your achievements and capability to do well. 60% of your score is a reflection of your knowledge, and the other 40% is a reflection of your confidence. Have faith in yourself, keep trying, and you will receive a 160+ on this test.

Sign In or Register to comment.