Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offline access

nach0049nach0049 Alum Member
in General 36 karma

Hey all,

I'm going to be traveling and without wifi next weekend so I'm wondering if it's possible to access the tests and 7sage materials offline? Is there a way to download tests, problem sets and/or videos ahead of time?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@nach0049 said:
    Hey all,

I'm going to be traveling and without wifi next weekend so I'm wondering if it's possible to access the tests and 7sage materials offline? Is there a way to download tests, problem sets and/or videos ahead of time?

Hi there,

Sorry, you must be connected to the internet in order to view our course. However, you can print copies of PrepTests and Problem Sets by tapping on "Printable" in the Digital Tester and then downloading a copy of the PDF. See the example screenshot below:

Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address.

Sorry, you can't download the videos. Downloading our videos are against our Terms of Service.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• OldLadyKOldLadyK Alum Member
    396 karma

@nach0049 said:
    Hey all,

As long as you have cell coverage you can use your phone to create a mobile hotspot and wireless internet. I live in an area where the power goes out often and I've used my phone many times to continue studying. Just know that this eats up data so double-check what your limits are and whether you'd be roaming. If you have this capability but don't want to use it too much you can print stuff off and then just use the hotspot for video explanations. Safe travels!

• nach0049nach0049 Alum Member
    36 karma

Thank you both for the info :) I'll have to download and print a few tests!