Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kaplan or Powerscore Online Access

FutureJD27FutureJD27 Free Trial Member
edited March 2014 in General 15 karma
Has anyone tried the online courses of either Kaplan or Powerscore?

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Ew.
  • David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    edited March 2014 571 karma
    If you're going to dish out money for online LSAT software, i'd recommend the following:
    Upgrade to the full 7sage package if you haven't done already.
    If you think you need more, which i really can't imagine since you have everything you need here, the best testing company out there for the LSAT is testmasters, although i'd really only recommend buying their materials if you have a ton of extra money and a ton of extra time
  • ArchiebootsArchieboots Alum Member
    155 karma
    Hey there - I did the Kaplan LSAT course and had online access for 6 months. What do you want to know about them exactly?
  • iiiSpooniiiSpoon Alum Inactive ⭐
    277 karma
    I had access to online courses through Kaplan's textbooks, and Al's comment pretty much sums my experience with them, especially with their reading comprehension strategy.
  • Llaima01Llaima01 Free Trial Member
    230 karma
    I am with Al and TackyTrackSuit. Upgrade to 7Sage as David Michael-1 suggests.
  • Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    384 karma
    Hi FutureJD27, I have been studying LSAT for quite sometime... Don't ask, It's a long story. But I have tried Kaplan, Powerscore, Blueprint, both online course and live courses, BUT 7Sage is best. Please don't waste your time and money on other courses. I and others have already done that for you. Stick with 7Sage and spend as much time as you can. Good luck!
  • Nathalie NguyenNathalie Nguyen Alum Member
    68 karma
    Don't waste your money on Powerscore. I literally had to revert all my thinking when I converted to 7sage. And 7sage has helped me tremendously that I wish I had found it sooner than later. And its affordable. Win win.