Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT score not improving

allisonlainez01allisonlainez01 Free Trial Member
in General 44 karma

Does anyone else feel discouraged when their LSAT score doesn’t improve no matter how much you practice ? I am currently stuck with my score and I don’t know what else to do. I practice 18-20 hours weekly with LR & LG, I have been doing this for over six months now and I don’t see any difference in my score which makes me very discouraged. I also noticed that with LR questions, I’m almost close to choosing the correct answer, when in fact I chose the wrong answer and that keeps happening. If any of you guys have any tips on what I could possibly do, I’m not taking the LSAT until November. I would very appreciate it ! Thank you

Comments

• rahazolfaghari8rahazolfaghari8 Core Member
    57 karma

Have you taken a look at which question types tend to trip you up the most?

• allisonlainez01allisonlainez01 Free Trial Member
    44 karma

I have ! I actually improved on the ones I was struggling with at first & now it seems like they’re my strengths. However my strengths before are my weaknesses and I don’t know why that is

• Leesh123Leesh123 Core Member
    27 karma

Have you read "The Loophole"? If not, I would 100% recommend this book! After trying different strategies, I have found that this book breaks down concepts very well and can easily be applied to the questions.