Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble accessing PrepTests

JRwriterJRwriter Alum Member

Good evening all,

For some reason I can't access any PrepTests. Fortunately I am done with the LSAT, but I forgot that I had to do a writing sample (lol), so I just came on to look at a few previous writing sections. My account is set to expire in 4 days and the message that I get when I try to access tests is that I am not linked to an LSAT Prep Plus account. I never had this issue/this message never came up before and I was using preptests on this site long after the transition to the LSAC Prep Plus stuff. I am wondering if anyone can help me clear up this issue?

Thanks!!

Comments

• c.deluna1137c.deluna1137 Member
    4 karma

same is happening to me

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@JRwriter said:
    Good evening all,

For some reason I can't access any PrepTests. Fortunately I am done with the LSAT, but I forgot that I had to do a writing sample (lol), so I just came on to look at a few previous writing sections. My account is set to expire in 4 days and the message that I get when I try to access tests is that I am not linked to an LSAT Prep Plus account. I never had this issue/this message never came up before and I was using preptests on this site long after the transition to the LSAC Prep Plus stuff. I am wondering if anyone can help me clear up this issue?

Thanks!!

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. A subset of the grandfathered courses require a LSAC Prep Plus subscription and your account is one of them. Therefore, you may have received an email from LSAC stating that you have a Prep Plus subscription. All you have to do is to tap the "Activate" link in the email, and login/register on LSAC's site to accept Prep Plus.

This activation URL can also be located on the Syllabus page. There is a message with an "Activate" button that appears just under "Continue." See the screenshot below:

If you run into any trouble, LSAC recommends that you try the following:

• Turn off “Prevent Cross-site traffic.” How to turn it off.
    • Use another browser such as Chrome. Get Chrome for Mac or iOS. If you are having trouble with Chrome, some students report success using IE instead
    • If on Mac, update your OS to at least MacOS 10.15.4. How to check.

You can also check out this page for more information about activating the LSAC Prep Plus subscription.

Let us know if this helps!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"c.deluna1137" said:
    same is happening to me

Hi there,

I looked at your account and it looks like you have successfully linked your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to your 7Sage account. However, let us know if you are still having trouble.

• JRwriterJRwriter Alum Member
    112 karma

Good afternoon,
    Thanks for your help, you solved my issue!

5740 karma

@JRwriter said:
    Good afternoon,
    Thanks for your help, you solved my issue!

You're welcome!

• ssmith01ssmith01 Member
    3 karma

Hello, I am still having the same issue. My account will not link.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

@ssmith01 said:
    Hello, I am still having the same issue. My account will not link.

Hi there,

Sorry about that. I reached out to you via email with additional troubleshooting steps.