Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[poll] In what order should I do the 7sage syllabus?

Keyboard123Keyboard123 Core Member
edited August 2020 in General 21 karma

I've taken a diagnostic and scored a 146. I was wondering which study plan would be the most effective. Right now I'm on the grammar section. Assuming that I have enough time to do all these options, which study method is better?

Which study method is better?
  1. Do everything in syllabus order30 votes
    1. Watch all the core curriculum videos, then complete all the problem sets, then take practice tests
      60.00%
    2. Watch the core curriculum videos, then take practice tests, then do problem sets for my weak areas.
      36.67%
    3. Other (please explain)
        3.33%

Comments

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    541 karma

Don't do what I did and get hung up on doing every single problem set the first time around.

I spent far too much time on this to the detriment of other areas of the test.

• Keyboard123Keyboard123 Core Member
    edited August 2020 21 karma

@"Hans Zimmer" said:
    Don't do what I did and get hung up on doing every single problem set the first time around.

I spent far too much time on this to the detriment of other areas of the test.

Thanks for the input!

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

I voted for option 2 but I think it would be beneficial to add that you don't need to forgo all the P-Sets on your first go around. E.g., if you don't really "get" necessary assumptions then from the videos then maybe do a problem set or two of that.