Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I Register for November?

173orbust173orbust Alum Member
in General 183 karma

Hey everyone. I’m wondering if I should register to take the November flex. I recently finished the CC and scored a 169 on my first PT with LG as my weakest section. My goal score is 173+ so I am unsure if it is worth registering now or putting off my test date.

I don’t plan on applying for a while so I am not pressured in this way. However, I do feel that the flex is easier as it does not require as much endurance. For this reason, I feel slightly compelled to try the November test in case the flex is phased out afterwards.

Do you think I should register now or delay until a later date?

Comments

• sydney59sydney59 Core Member
    66 karma

If LG is your weakest section, I would register for November. I think you can improve on that section rather quickly.

• gogo180gogo180 Member
    89 karma

I'm on the same boat and am registered for November!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

What are you scoring on LG usually? I think that November is probably enough time to improve lg a good bit if you have the room to improve4+ points

• WhatslsatWhatslsat Member
    476 karma

I score -0~-2 on LG but I dont feel ready, I havent studied RC at all :(. And I also cant decide whether to take it on Nov or Jan because of this! If JAN Lsat turns out to be flex then I think it'll be better to take it then, any thoughts on whether that might be the case??