Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone having problems pressing buttons on the video/explanation pages?

Hey y'all, I was just going through one of the lessons on the syllabus and when I tried to "star" something, nothing happened. I also tried liking peoples comments, and the like button would pop up and down, but I wouldn't actually like the post. The same thing happened when I tried to press a button to speed up and slow down the video, as well as when I tried to press the "answer" button below the video. This is only happening on specific lesson pages, but not on the syllabus page.

I've tried clearing my cache, as well as switching to a different browser (I'm currently using Firefox but I switched to Chrome to test it out) and the issue has persisted. Any suggestions?

help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @PizzaDoge

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate the issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

To help us investigate the issue, can you tell me if you are using the Simple Video player or the Advanced Video Player? You can check this by going to Settings and then Video Player as shown in the screenshot below:

Please also let us know what device you are using (Windows or Mac).

In the meantime, you can try switching the video player to see if that helps.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @PizzaDoge

Thanks again for bringing the issue to our attention. The fix is live!

Please let us know if you are having any further trouble.