Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to access answer explanations?

Hey all, I am new to 7sage and just created and took my first problem set, made up of questions from PT 1 logical reasoning qs. In the review portion, I only see "discuss" under explanation. How do I find the answer key/explanations for questions? When I look under the "explanation videos" I only see logic games and reading comp sections. Thanks!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    856 karma

@"Sasha.jenkins" said:
    Hey all, I am new to 7sage and just created and took my first problem set, made up of questions from PT 1 logical reasoning qs. In the review portion, I only see "discuss" under explanation. How do I find the answer key/explanations for questions? When I look under the "explanation videos" I only see logic games and reading comp sections. Thanks!

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have Logical Reasoning explanation videos for PrepTests 1-16. We do have explanation videos available for the following:
    Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1-89

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!