Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Day before!

RtahlovRtahlov Member
in General 65 karma

Do any previous LSAT takers have any tips for things to do day before the exam? I was planning on taking one lat practice exam around the time my exam is scheduled fro the following day, casually BR and then calling it a day. Any tips?

Comments

• picklerickpicklerick Core Member
    43 karma

Yeah don't take that practice exam, or if you do, don't score it. Listen to the 7sage "week before the test" podcast episode

• calvinnhobbescalvinnhobbes Core Member
    134 karma

This Saturday is my first time, but I'm taking the day before off, perhaps glancing over some notes I've made through studying if anything. For sure not taking PT - it's an exhausting thing to do for me, also in case I get a bad score on it it could psych me out for test day. Just my two cents.

• RtahlovRtahlov Member
    edited October 2020 65 karma

@picklerick said:
    Yeah don't take that practice exam, or if you do, don't score it. Listen to the 7sage "week before the test" podcast episode

Noted, thank you!

• lipkin.15lipkin.15 Alum Member
    55 karma

Do not take a practice exam. I recommend taking one the day before the day before and reviewing it the next day (keep your brain thinking but not working). Also, do not do any work (school, job, lsat) if possible after 5pm. Watch a movie or chat with friends and try not to think about the test at all. Also, prep breakfast for the next day, eat inoffensive foods, and stay sober.

Nothing you can do the day before will make you better at the lsat. Try to go in calm and focused.

• thetrinabaileythetrinabailey Core Member
    138 karma

@Rtahlov Get a massage! Best of luck tomorrow...