Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Burnt Out

in General 769 karma

I just took the October Flex on the 8th and am retaking again in November. I have less than a month to improve for the November test but I am feeling really burnt out and unmotivated. Does anyone have any advice for how to get back into studying? Should I drill my weak question types or should I focus on taking as many PTs as possible? Should I take a break or is it too late for that? Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• kelly_9876kelly_9876 Core Member
    144 karma

Take a few days off! I felt similar after writing the August flex and I was scheduled to write the October flex. I took a few days off and waited until my brain felt rejuvenated. When I returned to drilling and PTing, I made connections I hadn't before and saw improvement. I know taking time off with a few weeks before the test may feel counterintuitive, but I think pushing on and forcing yourself through burnout could cause more harm than good!

• gramos1793gramos1793 Core Member
    26 karma

Just remember your end goal and what you're willing to do to get there. Take a few days off if need be but don't lose focus. Focus on what your weaknesses are when studying.