Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Burnt Out

mes08mes08 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 578 karma
Hi all,
I've taken the LSAT twice already; in September and in December. My scores were about the same both times; 8+ points off from my goal. After careful consideration I've decided that I want to go to my top schools badly enough to continue studying and try again in June. However, after my disappointing December score as well as studying + full time work, I'm unmotivated and burnt out. Any ideas on how to get back into the groove of studying every day?? Any tips/advice would be appreciated :)

Comments

• shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    Purchase a jersey/shirt that has your top pick on it, and wear it while you study. It works for me haha
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    I completely feel your pain. I feel like I've been thinking about and studying for this test for over a year. The only thing that gets me to wake up in the morning and study is the horrible prospect of having to continue studying, floating around in pre-law limbo land. Hang in there -- June is really just around the corner! Think about how satisfying it will be when you get your score and realize in just 5+ months, you can be DONE with the LSAT :)