Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Misc games in Flex

aszane21aszane21 Member
in General 350 karma

For those who have taken the flex, did y'all encounter any games that didn't fit into the other categories (e.g. the Misc games of the 1990s)? In general, how'd would y'all rate the difficulty of LG section in flex?

Comments

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

Pretty much the same as any other LSAT haha. I took July and October and didn't get any misc games. October was actually 3 grouping games and 1 sequencing. It felt easy but I guess I won't know for sure til Friday TT July was a bit more difficult. I don't really remember it well except that one of the games had a rule that I just did not understand how to interpret RIP

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

i took the august and there weren't any misc games either. i had sequencing and grouping

• EllegoalsEllegoals Member
    342 karma

They haven't thrown any misc games into a flex test yet. Some people are saying that they don't anticipate any misc games for flex tests because LSAC is trying to keep the administrations pretty even on the difficulty scale, but I honestly think it's just a matter of time.

Either way, a misc game is always a possibility, so it's best to be prepared just in case.

• lipgerationlipgeration Core Member
    edited October 2020 44 karma

I received the "shredder" misc. game in October. Which apparently has been part of experimental sections as far back as 2008. So I would agree with Ellegoals in that it would be prudent to be familiar with them. It is the one game type where hypotheticals are very helpful in helping to figure out where the pressure points of the game are.

• aszane21aszane21 Member
    350 karma

@lipgeration said:
    I received the "shredder" misc. game in October. Which apparently has been part of experimental sections as far back as 2008. So I would agree with Ellegoals in that it would be prudent to be familiar with them. It is the one game type where hypotheticals are very helpful in helping to figure out where the pressure points of the game are.

Hoping by "shredder" you mean the stimulus is about shredding documents, not that it shreds people's scores

• lipgerationlipgeration Core Member
    44 karma

@aszane21 said:

@lipgeration said:

Hoping by "shredder" you mean the stimulus is about shredding documents, not that it shreds people's scores

lol well people were definitely freakin about it. Guess we will find out on friday when scores release.