Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for BR partner for a PT in the late 60s

kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
in Study Groups 795 karma

I've heard good things from people on here about getting a BR study buddy so here goes! I'm taking a PT in the next few days (taking on Wednesday, hope to BR on Thursday) and would like someone to blind review my answers with. Ideally I'll be taking a test in the high 60s (haven't decided which one yet), but I'm flexible. If you're also taking a prep test this week and would like someone to go over your blind review answers with, please comment or send me a message. Just for reference, I'm scoring around a 163 and have done all the PTs in the 80s except for 88 and 89.

Comments

• MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
    142 karma

Hey, I am taking the Jan flex....and I'm forming a group, I'm down to do 60's and 50's if you want to join? It's me and another person and we have yet to meet but want to do a PT this week. We can meet over zoom and do troublesome BR ones but would rather focus on LR and RC because I think JY has good explanations on LG. Let me know and shoot me your email so I can add you to the groupme text.