Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC CAS Transcript Still Processing

edited November 2020 in Law School Admissions 162 karma

I purchased CAS on 10/22/20 and ordered 3 college transcripts via LSAC's online form link on 10/25/20. My CAS status shows that no transcripts have been received or processed. Is this normal? I'm in no rush but worried I messed something up which is why they haven't been received?

Comments

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    edited November 2020 442 karma

that should be alright, mine took around 2-3 weeks to get received and then processed from the time that i ordered it! just keep an eye out on it and then at the three week mark i might call to inquire about it

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    edited November 2020 620 karma

Mine took around 2-3 weeks as well! One of them was a paper order transcript but if you ordered the electronic version, it should be much faster. I think LSAC also mentioned that they're having an increase in volume for trasnscripts that need to be processed so that's probably also why it's taking a little longer. Just keep an eye on your LSAC account and the status will update once they process. Also, make sure to check they transferred all the grades properly. I heard some people had issues with how LSAC converted some of their grades and it impacted the overall GPA