Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT Testing

woods.tyler31woods.tyler31 Member
in General 49 karma

I've recently seen quite a few people saying PT's from the 30's, 40's, and 50's are relatively easier than the newer tests. Should I skip those and only PT newer ones?

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I think so, because the substitution rule in LG and the comparative passages in RC don't show up until later tests (don't remember exactly when, but I believe in the 60s and onwards?)

Also, LG in general is kind of easier in earlier tests in my opinion

• FaviPapi-1-1FaviPapi-1-1 Member
    edited December 2020 313 karma

In my opinion, it all depends on your timing. If they are easier, then try aiming for a higher score... Here is an objection: just because they are easier (at least feel easier) doesn't mean you will get more questions correctly than what are deemed harder questions... Now, you can say that you want to practice modern exams to get used to the newer tests; even though that is laudable, getting used to something, in the LSAT world, is not ideal so to speak. The LSAT will always throw new and innovative questions. You are better off just thinking on your toes and having your intuition guide you. I mean, at the end of the day, all the questions require you to think critically.

Good luck.