Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time slots in which the LSAT Flex will be conducted

fullstopfullstop Member
in General 169 karma

According to the LSAC website, the Flex will be offered in a number of time slots across (I believe) a week. Does anyone what these time slots are? I’m planning to give my PTs in the same time slot as the exam, so if anyone could shed some light on the slots available, it would greatly help me in preparing my schedule.
Thank you!

Comments

• Ali MarieAli Marie Member
    81 karma

When I took the flex in August they had a bunch of options for times and were very flexible. I don't remember the exact times but remember being able to pick any time from 7AM-12PM. I think they had later times as well so I would take the PT at your preferred time because you will most likely be able to do the LSAT then.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I think when I took it (June) the time slots were at least from like 8AM-5PM. The range of times may have been wider, but I remember seeing at least that much

• fullstopfullstop Member
    169 karma

@noonawoon said:
    I think when I took it (June) the time slots were at least from like 8AM-5PM. The range of times may have been wider, but I remember seeing at least that much

Thanks for this! Is there any way for me to check this on the actual website?