Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling leftover PT flex section?

kate_162kate_162 Core Member
in General 16 karma

Is there anyway to drill/input answers for analytics for the leftover section if I took a PT in the flex format? I can't seem to take the last section unless I print it out and just do it by hand.

Comments

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    294 karma

You could set it up using the Problem Set tool. I don't think you can retake just one section in the same PT after flex format is selected.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@kate_162 said:
    Is there anyway to drill/input answers for analytics for the leftover section if I took a PT in the flex format? I can't seem to take the last section unless I print it out and just do it by hand.

Hi there,

Yes, you can create a custom Problem Set with the section you would like to drill. Here are the steps to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, LR, or RC)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt59 s3" (optional)
    5. Tap the "+" icon on the left to select all the questions or scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the "+" icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Please note that Problem Set data do not affect your Analytics. Only PrepTests data are included in your Analytics.

Let us know if you have any further questions!