Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When do we pick our times?

emmorensemmorens Core Member

Now that it is 2 weeks officially until the 2021 LSAT, I was wondering if anyone knows when we are able to select our time slot and how we go about doing that ie. what website?

Also what website do we go to, to access the Flex on the day of? Do they send you an email with instructions prior to it?

Comments

• astonch65astonch65 Member
    18 karma

Following- have the same questions.

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

That all should be in the email they have yet to send out!

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

Not sure when you will pick your time. But I know I will pick my time when the email gets sent out and LSAC makes the option availiable.

• TazuzazTazuzaz Core Member
    13 karma

I asked LSAC a while back and they said the email with all the information will be sent out 1-2 weeks prior to the test date. Must be yet another test to fortify our type-A personalities. Ugh.

• awevans9awevans9 Core Member
    28 karma

I called LSAC and they should we should be receiving an email around the 6th or 7th! I was worried i had not heard anything yet, but they said they will send out an email in about a week!

• mclachl97mclachl97 Core Member
    38 karma

When I wrote in November sign up opened 9 days prior to the first writing date :)

• mclachl97mclachl97 Core Member
    38 karma

The Flex is administered using Proctor U - the same website where you sign up for an exam slot. I made sure I had an account prior but LSAC sends you an email a few days before, as well as te day of with specific instructions!

• sarahmiasarahmia Alum Member
    5 karma

Following

• DanielMacTavishDanielMacTavish Alum Member
    161 karma

I actually just spoke with LSAC on Thursday morning. I was told we will be able to select our test time and date approximately 8 days prior. So that would be about January 9th or 10th0ish.. I was worried about the same thing.

• mscarlettmscarlett Core Member
    3 karma

following

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    905 karma

I was hoping for Tuesday, but yikes to the 8th/9th. BTW, the writing section is available starting on the 8th also.