Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking Full Length Tests in 7sage or LawHub

italian_tacoitalian_taco Member
in General 158 karma

Hey All,

I'm approaching the final 3 months (hopefully lol) of my journey and I'm wondering if I should be taking my full length exams in LawHub or 7sage? I want to take the exam in conditions that are as close to the actual exam but I'm sacrificing the all the cool BR/Data aspects of 7sage?

What do y'all suggest?

Comments

• Saumya-ASaumya-A Core Member
    33 karma

I personally like taking full length exams on 7Sage so I can track my progress and identify problem areas. If you're looking to take the exam in conditions as close as possible to the actual exam, I would recommend doing 1 or 2 tests on LawHub a bit closer to the test date so you can get familiar with the interface! :)

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Take the test here then do your BR on lawhub. That way you retain all your data, but still get time on the lawhub interface.

• goforbrokegoforbroke Core Member
    320 karma

@canihazJD said:
    Take the test here then do your BR on lawhub. That way you retain all your data, but still get time on the lawhub interface.

Genius! :smiley:

• MartianmanMartianman Core Member
    211 karma

I think the 7sage interface is similar enough that just doing the tutorials available on Lawhub is enough to have a smooth experience.

• gpoudrie-1gpoudrie-1 Member
    90 karma

I can only speak from my personal experience, but I would unequivocally recommend doing your full length practice exams ONLY on Lawhub. If you are expecting the interface and visual experience of the actual LSAT to be very close to 7sage on test day, you're in for a big surprise. It's a lot harder to look at than 7sage's and resembles something from a Windows computer from 20 years ago.