Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confidence boosting before test

listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
in General 127 karma

Anyone have confidence boosting strategies before the test? Like maybe a good test to take or games or psychological strategies or something?

Comments

• yazzie711yazzie711 Core Member
    19 karma

preptest C2 and the may 2020 flex are good confidence boosters! I would say also take the day before the test off so no studying and just relax. The people who see a significant score decrease usually say it was the nerves so take that day to mentally prepare. Personally, I've been doing a 10 minute meditation before every PT and it really affects how I score and my confidence.

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

Following!

• marcusisfinemarcusisfine Core Member
    9 karma

PT 87 is a great confidence booster!!

• elliaddaganelliaddagan Member
    144 karma

Hi Listentothewindblow, I like your name. I think your strategy depends on how long you have before the LSAT. In general I would say taking more practice tests will always improve your confidence. If you are closer to the test though, I would recommend exercise, a brisk walk, a tasty meal, or any combination. I myself had a cannoli the morning of my test and it worked great! Good luck!!

• listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
    127 karma

@elliaddagan said:
    Hi Listentothewindblow, I like your name. I think your strategy depends on how long you have before the LSAT. In general I would say taking more practice tests will always improve your confidence. If you are closer to the test though, I would recommend exercise, a brisk walk, a tasty meal, or any combination. I myself had a cannoli the morning of my test and it worked great! Good luck!!

Thank you so much!!! Gotta love fleetwood mac :)

• listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
    127 karma

@yazzie711 said:
    preptest C2 and the may 2020 flex are good confidence boosters! I would say also take the day before the test off so no studying and just relax. The people who see a significant score decrease usually say it was the nerves so take that day to mentally prepare. Personally, I've been doing a 10 minute meditation before every PT and it really affects how I score and my confidence.

Thank you! just did the may 2020 flex!

• Jennifer 2021-1-1Jennifer 2021-1-1 Core Member
    204 karma

Listen to "My Shot "of the musical Hamilton and eminem " lose yourself". The lyrics resemble the STUDY batle that many of us have in LSAT. Hope it help