Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Dates

ceejay55ceejay55 Core Member
edited January 2021 in General 31 karma

Hi everyone,
I know the announcement is probably going to be delayed because of COVID uncertainty, but does anyone know when the LSAC normally releases the dates for the summer (May/June and onwards)? If anyone had any insight into when they might do it this year that would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, if they announce June and July as flex dates, would it be possible that they might transition these sessions into in-person LSAT for these dates depending on the COVID process?

Comments

• JDDS0220JDDS0220 Member
    103 karma

Everything is up to LSAC I would say.. but, personally, I think later tests would likely to be the flex format as we can see the COVID is still going on in the world. I think at least until June or July, they will hold flex tests. And the date will be announced before the April LSAT. Stay tuned!

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

I'm thinking this might be the new normal until at least 2022. The reason being is it is unfair to have a proportion of lsat takers during an admission cycle who some took flex vs some who took the live tests. They really are two different beasts.

• hopjeteahopjetea Free Trial Member
    edited January 2021 53 karma

I think last year it was March
    The 2019 cycle was reg and flex, so expect a change back as soon as safe.