Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Tutor ASAP

Hello

I'm searching for a tutor as soon as possible to prepare for the April 2021 LSAT Flex. Please reach out to me at : zorazambezi@gmail.com with your rates and availability.

Best,

Zora

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@zorazambezi said:
    Hello

I'm searching for a tutor as soon as possible to prepare for the April 2021 LSAT Flex. Please reach out to me at : zorazambezi@gmail.com with your rates and availability.

Hi there

7Sage does not offer private tutoring. However, we do have a list of approved private tutors along with their information here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a star (⭐️) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• 296 karma

Hi Zora, I'm not a tutor, but I'm looking for a study buddy for the April test if you are interested!

• pappasm91pappasm91 Member
    230 karma

Hi there! I found a tutor through Wyzant that I love and has done wonders for me. Went from 140 to 152 (untimed) in just 5 or so lessons (I’m taking the April LSAT). His approach has helped me tremendously in LG. Happy to share his information if you are interested :) and even better that it’s a pay as you go, no contracts required.

• Journeyto _JDJourneyto _JD Member
    5 karma

Hi Zora are you able to share you tutors info with me I am testing April as well.