Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website crashed?

azizsardarazizsardar Member
edited February 2021 in Technical Problems 26 karma

website keeps crashing... anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Destiny_LBDestiny_LB Alum Member
    130 karma

It took me a few tries but was able to get in. I just had to refresh a few times.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Same. I had to refresh several times.

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

I just refreshed it a couple times then it worked!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 2021 5740 karma

Hi @lebrownjames, @Destiny_LB, Confidence123, and @kkole444

Sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please try clearing your cache. You can clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

You can also try switching browsers. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Firefox and Safari works well too.

Please let us know if you are still having trouble.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 2021 5740 karma

Hi @lebrownjames, @Destiny_LB, Confidence123, and @kkole444

We are currently investigating the issue. Can you let us know what message (if any) you were seeing when the issue occurred?

• Destiny_LBDestiny_LB Alum Member
    130 karma

Hi Juliet,

I think there may be some confusion. The difficulties we were having yesterday were with ProctorU, not with 7Sage. Everyone was eager to schedule their Feb LSAT slot yesterday!

I think all is well now. Thanks for the quick reply!

5740 karma

@Destiny_LB said:
    Hi Juliet,

I think there may be some confusion. The difficulties we were having yesterday were with ProctorU, not with 7Sage. Everyone was eager to schedule their Feb LSAT slot yesterday!

I think all is well now. Thanks for the quick reply!

Thank you for clarifying! I am also happy to hear the issue was resolved.