Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for April Study Buddy

sschch97sschch97 Core Member
in Study Groups 92 karma

April LSAT is right around the corner and I am looking for a study buddy/accountability partner!!
I took the November LSAT and I am currently on several waitlists for school so I need a quick LSAT score increase. My PT last week was a 164 but I'm looking to get 166+ by April. If anyone is interested in meeting once/twice a week over zoom to talk through sections and keep each other accountable I would be super interested to work together :)

Comments

• MartianmanMartianman Core Member
    211 karma

I am interested. I have gotten 159, 159, and 160 my last three Practice tests. Probably going to sign up for June as well.

Message me if you're interested and I'll share my email.

• Mo SchaafMo Schaaf Member
    60 karma

Im interested! I average about a 165

• MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
    142 karma

Awesome I have a group going, we are preparing for April and June. It's me and 2 other girls and we are scoring in same range and we want to break the 170's. Also, we are trying to keep the group small and focused. I'll send you guys the discord link personally and you guys can join if interested.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

@MCHAMP77 I would be very interested in joining your group. I love that you want to keep it small and focused, I have been working one-on-one with a couple of 7Sagers, which has been great, but is not as consistent as I'd like. I am currently scoring in the mid-160s and want to hit that 170 range consistently by June.

• reeree78reeree78 Member
    11 karma

@MCHAMP77 I'm also preparing for April and June and score consistently between the mid-160s and high 160s, aiming for at least a 170!

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

Hi there, @MCHAMP77 I'm also interested if you have room. I'm scoring the same range and have the same score goal.

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

@sarakimmel @reeree78 I'm open to starting our own if you prefer a smaller group! (PTing in mid 160s; goal 170s)

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

@obloome definitely! BRing with a partner/group has made the biggest tangible difference in my score consistency, would love to keep the momentum!

• she-hulk esqshe-hulk esq Member
    8 karma

Hiya! I am also scoring in that same range and looking to break into the 170s, registered for April and June and definitely interested @obloome @sarakimmel @reeree78 @MCHAMP77

• IzzyVar55IzzyVar55 Member
    edited March 2021 120 karma

@obloome @sarakimmel @reeree78 @MCHAMP77 @JessicaH Send the link I'm in mid 160s and I'm taking the April test as well.

• 14 karma

Interested! I am testing at 168-172 range right now

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

@sschch97 @obloome @MCHAMP77 I'm interested as well! Please send me the info for your respective groups. :)

• 381 karma

@sschch97 @obloome @MCHAMP77 I'm interested as well! Please send me the info for the discord groups if you don't mind!

• philipmvachonphilipmvachon Member
    4 karma

Interested as well! I'm in high 160s but aiming for 172

• fullstopfullstop Member
    169 karma

Hi, I'd love to join -- been scoring in the mid 160s over the last few tests though I'm still worried it's a blip. I'd appreciate help on specific question types so hoping to join, thanks!

• lsat2021-1lsat2021-1 Core Member
    246 karma

Scoring in low 160s and interested!

• mannemckkmannemckk Core Member
    76 karma

Scoring in the low 160s as well and also interested!

• Albert14Albert14 Core Member
    19 karma

Hey, I'm Interested.