Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

As I score higher on preptests, my BR score goes down

jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
in General 71 karma

As I score higher on my prep tests, my BR score goes down!!

In the beginning I was scoring in the 159-163s but my BR was at a 175 and up. Now I'm scoring in the 164-166s but my BR is a 167-171!! It's so weird! Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm wondering if I'm just really doubting myself so I change my answers? But I have also been getting more questions than usual wrong in both the real test and BR. I used to only get 2 completely wrong, and now its 4-6. Help!! I just don't know what's going on or what to do lol.

What's unusual is I'm missing lower than ever in LR and RC, ~ -3 in both areas. This is where I'm having my problem. I'm missing lower than ever, BUT I still miss the questions in BR, and then I change the answer of questions I got right to the wrong one during BR.

I hope this makes sense. If anyone can relate or help....pls

Comments

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

In my experience anytime my BR goes down it's from a lack in confidence. What that usually tells me is that I'm overthinking in BR because I have more time to, since then I have tried to only do BR for the questions I know I was unsure about rather than doing them for every question! This way I won't sit on a question that I'm 90% confident on only to choose a different answer because I was unsure & had the time to overthink.

• jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
    71 karma

Yeah I think it's mostly a confidence thing. I'm going to try to flag less questions in the prep tests. Thanks!