Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foolproofing Section ?

MaxsimilMaxsimil Member
in Logic Games 64 karma

I am aware that fooldproofing LG is a tried and true method but do you guys foolproof the whole section with the all 4 games? Or just the games in the section individually , one by one ?

Comments

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

Games in the section individually, one-by-one.

• 296 karma

How do you avoid falling into memory traps? I find that I often remember the correct answer, so it becomes an exercise of memory, rather than practice. Any tips?

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

I do whole sections! I don’t want to take easy games for granted, but that’s just me.

• MaxsimilMaxsimil Member
    64 karma

@yunonsie So basically every time you redo it , you restart at 35 min and keep doing 35 min sections until you get -0 ?

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

Basically, but until I know why every single wrong answer choice is wrong. I also use foolproofing to make sure my diagramming skills are solid. Great diagramming = inferences coming to the forefront. Usually I do each section 4 times and then more if there are games that I know I’m weak in. I also work on maximum 3 sections at a given time cuz yeah it’s a lot of games.

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

I fool-proof whole sections. I left a comment on a different post about the methods I followed, and it's worked well for me.
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/28076/diagraming-logic-games

@mpereira962D I think the trick is to revisit the games at different intervals. This is my timeline for one LG section.
    Attempt 1
    Attempt 2 next day
    Attempt 3 a week later
    Attempt 4 a month after Att 1
    Attempt 5 one or two months later...
    Re-do as many times as you want

I recycle through the games I have foolproofed, so I'm constantly practicing making inferences. I don't mind that I remember answers for some questions because I'm more focused on how to handle game set up and making inferences more efficiently.