Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bootcamp for June Lsat

MissionLsatMissionLsat Member
edited April 2021 in Study Groups 379 karma

Hello!

I am a 170+ test scorer. Gave the April test and hoping for the same result. However, my end goal is to get a 175+ for which I would be attempting the June test too. Now at this stage where I feel I have kinda understood the test, I believe my knowledge and experience could benefit others through tutoring sessions and help me stay focussed too.

I am organising a boot camp for the June test for which I am finding 5 serious individuals who could devote 1-2 hours, five days a week. Sessions would be held in a group and through discord. Interested peeps could send me a private message.

Comments

• Nadzter19Nadzter19 Core Member
    123 karma

Hello. What time would the study group be? I am interested. Mornings are the best for me. Thanks.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

@rahul300 said:
    Hello!

I am a 170+ test scorer. Gave the April test and hoping for the same result. However, my end goal is to get a 175+ for which I would be attempting the June test too. Now at this stage where I feel I have kinda understood the test, I believe my knowledge and experience could benefit others through tutoring sessions and help me stay focussed too.

I am organising a boot camp for the June test for which I am finding 5 serious individuals who could devote 1-2 hours, five days a week. Sessions would be held in a group and through discord. Interested peeps could send me a private message.

Hi there,

We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message.

See our Forum Guidelines here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I went ahead and deleted the email address in this thread.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

• edited August 2021 114 karma

X

• 22 karma

Am very interested! I also took the April exam and am waiting for my results come tomorrow. I’ll follow up tomorrow if I plan on taking the June one.

• pcfskate94pcfskate94 Core Member
    12 karma

Pm sent

• jsarah566jsarah566 Core Member
    22 karma

I am interested.

• kitkat55kitkat55 Alum Member
    48 karma

I am interested!

• m.florom.floro Member
    51 karma

PM sent