Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Br vs drilling

pestroidangopestroidango Member
edited May 2021 in Logic Games 32 karma

If you finished core curriculum and are currently working through the pt’s with blind review, at what point can you just interrupt that process with drilling on specific weak areas?

Lg is still my weakest, and so after already doing the foolproof method on all the lg core curriculum, I was thinking I’d look through and try to do most of the types of games I’m weakest at based on the keyword 7sage groups them in. As long as I leave fresh full time pt’s to test and br with, that’s an ok approach right? I just worry because it diverges from the lesson plan. But lg is supposed to be the easiest to improve and so I feel I would get more of a return on investment putting most of my energy into that at this point

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I think that's a totally sound strategy. I would focus on perfecting every single logic game from 1-35. But also note that Logic games change slightly in the mid 50's. For me I try to do around 2 PT's a week and BR them. and a full LG section just about every day. I ended up deciding to use PT's 45-59 for Section practice and 60+ for PT's. I think there's definitely merit in redoing games, because it's all about building habits and learning to quickly see inferences. The 7sage lesson plan doesn't take into account drilling that you'll be doing because everybody is going to have different needs.