Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is BR/drilling time factored into the schedule?

Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
in General 221 karma
I'm sticking to the study schedule created for me as much as I can. But was just wondering if BR/drilling time is factored into the stated weekly hours, and the hours next to each module title?

For example, the first Logic Games module comes in around 7.5 hours (stated by 7Sage) but adding up the video/quiz times comes to much less. Therefore, I'm assuming some drilling time is factored in?

I only ask because, if it isn't, I want to build a schedule where I allocate many more hours to each module in order to drill. Same for the PTs when it comes to BR.

Thanks!

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    No it's not.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    I would imagine theres a certain amount added but obviously everyone is different so not sure the exact extra time added
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    IMO you should anyways take as much time as you need for each module, and adjust the schedule accordingly... take the date when you want to take the LSAT as a big picture marker (which can also be changed) and use the schedule as a flexible guide, adjusting it accordingly as you go along... some stuff you may not need as much time some stuff you may need more... tailoring along the way would be the best thing to do.)
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Yes it is factored in since if you look at your schedule it shows that every PT takes 12 hours total. 3 hours for the test and then 9 hours for BR/Grading/etc...
  • VegMeg55VegMeg55 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    587 karma
    It's factored into PT time but not for the lessons. I agree with the above comment to take as much time as you need. Also re-do problems and lessons you don't understand. It'll take more time than the schedule suggests but will benefit you in the long run.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    No, it's just an estimate since everyone is different. But don't let that prevent you from BR thoroughly.