Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Common Vocabulary Words

Zamalek95Zamalek95 Member
in General 37 karma

Anybody have a list of challenging and/or uncommon vocabulary words that make their way into the LSAT? If so, would this amazing person mind sharing?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• QwertyqutieQwertyqutie Member
    13 karma

Try downloading an sat vocab app! That's what I have done and swipe through the lists each day.

• 273 karma

@Qwertyqutie said:
    Try downloading an sat vocab app! That's what I have done and swipe through the lists each day.

Has that helped for the LSAT?

• galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    edited June 2021 690 karma

Unless you are a child prodigy, The Economist will have you breaking out the dictionary for easily about 2-4 words/expressions per paragraph. This publication is also well-backed for improving your ability in RC. I realize this doesn't answer your question exactly, but in any case I hope it's an insight that helps. I'm not quite sure how you would go about finding a valid "most used vocab words on the LSAT list." If there is one out there, I'd be all ears, but the prevailing wisdom I've gained up to this point is to apply yourself to some dense/challenging/academic reading material every day, and your vocab strength will improve naturally as a result.

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    252 karma

I used GRE vocabulary resources when I first started studying and I feel that they really helped, I see a lot of the words in RC .. and LR.

I scanned the pages, digitized them, and turned that into audio files to listen to