Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Working while prepping for LSAT

biglawguy-1biglawguy-1 Core Member
in General 28 karma

Im currently working 25 to 30 hours a week while prepping for my LSAT. My LSAT date is in November. Im beginning to feel stressed and I'm seeking advice on whether i should keep working or stop working until i complete my LSAT. I feel that i don't have ample time to readjust mentally and physically between work and test prep.

Comments

• maxbfriendmaxbfriend Member
    21 karma

I've taken it twice while working full time. For me, it was less about not having enough time to study and more about making enough time to take care of sleep and wholistic wellbeing. The nature of my job allows me to sleep enough, study a few hours a day, study more on weekend days, and still get by at work. I took two vacation days in the days leading up to my test, not even to study way more but just to ensure my food and sleep and hydration were perfect.

That's just my experience. If you have a place to live and resources to take more time off, it might make things more pleasant, but you should not feel like you'll never be a lawyer if you have to study and work at the same time.

Good luck!

• biglawguy-1biglawguy-1 Core Member
    28 karma

Thank you for taking the time to respond, i am most definitely taking notes! i really appreciate it