Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to start on prep tests

yascha04yascha04 Member
in General 73 karma

I am just about done the CC and I write in August -- what prep tests should I focus on? And roughly how many should I complete before I write?

Comments

• pappasm91pappasm91 Member
    230 karma

It's kinda a toss up now that the Flex tests are finished, but if you just finished the CC and sitting for August I would suggest starting with the 70s and working your way through the 80s. The recent prep tests are going to be more reflective of test day material. Most importantly, make sure you are really working through the prep tests and understanding why you got questions wrong. For me, I would take a PT and then listen to JY's explanation and think, "oh ok yeah that makes sense" and move on until a few PTs later I still wouldnt be improving. Ultimately dedicated practice and prep tests are going to be the biggest factor to your success! I share this as someone who wasted a couple of months of studying and PTs by not really engaging the answers and stimuli :smile:

Good luck!

• yascha04yascha04 Member
    73 karma

Thank you! I appreciate your advice :smile: