Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy for August LSAT

Hey guys I am currently averaging in the 168s and would like to eventually hit 175+. Would anyone want to be daily study buddies? Preferably someone who is also averaging around the same scores as I am. I think my strongest sections are LG, LR, and RC in that order.

Comments

• Giselle GGiselle G Member
    4 karma

What's your schedule like? I work Monday through Friday 8-5 CST. But I am free anytime after that and I'm completely free on weekends of course.

• Hafsa KhanHafsa Khan Member
    edited June 2021 37 karma

I'm interested. My highest PT is 163 and highest BR is 170 and I'm trying to get to 173-175 ish. Like @"Giselle G" I work 9-5pm as well but am free weekday nights and weekends. My best sections are LR, LG, RC, respectively.

• nbergelsnbergels Member
    22 karma

Hi! I am free everyday and just took the June LSAT. My last few PTs before the exam were 168-169. My best sections are LG, RC & LR respectively (though RC & LR are pretty equal & vary)

• gursuraj22gursuraj22 Core Member
    23 karma

Hey! I work 8-4 EST, mostly free on the weekends. If you guys are down we can make a Discord. My diagnostic was 159 and I'm aiming to hit 170-172ish (have not done another PT). My strongest sections are LG, LR and RC, respectively.

• hehehe11hehehe11 Member
    26 karma

Hi hi :) I would love to! I avg around 172 and I'm aiming for 175+ too :)