Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! Notification of temporary hold on file

LoveLawJD21LoveLawJD21 Alum Member
edited June 2021 in General 121 karma

I took June LSAT Flex and is nervously waiting for my score. I think I did significantly better than last year ( improving by 20 points I think ) thank to 7sage family. Yesterday, I was panic because I received a notification from LSAC :"We are writing to let you know that your recent LSAT-Flex session is currently being reviewed, along with others, for an incident that was recorded during the administration of the test. Please be assured that your session is intact and your test answers have been recorded properly.

Most reviews are completed within a few days of score release, but some may require a more comprehensive review. We are working diligently to complete the review as quickly as possible. If you have not received your score within 5 days of score release, you may reach out to TestSecurity@LSAC.org for more information."

I can't think of anything that make them flag or put my session on hold, other than briefly lost internet connection but just a few seconds. I did not submit any feedback or complaint because I think I did good and I want to keep my score.
Has anyone experienced with this situation before? I am so nervous that they cancel my score. Please help!

Comments

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    252 karma

They might be reviewing your test because of a large score increase.

• LoveLawJD21LoveLawJD21 Alum Member
    121 karma

Thank you for your input!Could there be any reason related to the internet connection?

• LinnnyyyLinnnyyy Member
    89 karma

I also read in Reddit someone had the same issue. The OP also said there was nothing suspicious going on. So I think @love2learn made a good point. Is it your first test? If your first test in 15x, and you get 17x in this one, it might be a chance they want to check through

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    252 karma

@LoveLawJD21 my internet went out briefly also in the first break between sections - - that temporarily disconnected notice gave me a shock. So, I don't think that's the issue, esp since you didn't report it and it didn't affect your test. It's possible you had something show up from your room scan, but that also seems unlikely based on your description. I'm hopeful for you that it is your score, and woohoo if that IS the true cause of the hold. The score hold has come up in discussions before - - they've done it to others per forum posts, like above just mentioned.